Wednesday, January 24, 2007

oh yeah

i just realized i didnt post about christmas. well, some of you know the story. as for those of you who dont, here it is


We were scheduled to work for christmas, but usually they close the plant. but my mom didnt know this. well, the weather has been really nice, so i decided a couple weeks before, that i would like to go home for christmas. I called Don, and let him know my plans. then, a good friend of mine, offered her jeep to take up there in case of bad weather. (good idea too!!) so, christmas eve, i got off work at 7 am, went home to nap, and got ready to go to oregon around 3ish. I headed up there, getting out of the forest at 6. this was perfect, since thats the time i usually leave for work. i called my mom to talk to her, and i could tell she was pretty bummed. she couldnt believe i had to work on christmas. so i told her i would call her later on my break, she sounded sad. well, around 9 i pulled into their driveway. since i was not in my car, everyone (except Don) was like "theres a white jeep out there?" so she came out to see who it was, and i walked up to the door, and asked if i could stay the nite. The first words out of her mouth were "NO WAY! you said you had to work!! WHAT are you doing here!!!!" she was really happy. then, she was sad that i had no presents to open, but i had all the presents from home, so i brought em in and said "dont worry i brought my own!" we had a fantastic christmas, and i stayed an extra day to spend some time with my mom.......
so thats what happended over christmas. my next post will be about my MIA status. tons of good things have come my way since Jan 1st.

No comments: