Monday, July 02, 2007

update!

Hi everyone! I am so sorry it has been such a long time! I have been quite busy settling in to the new place. Working on my arts and crafts. Would love to try to sell them at one of the "markets" we have around here! lets see, in the last couple weeks I have worked, but also we have done some neat things! First off, my parents came to visit. They got to check out the new place! they like it! and its funny, they knew right where it was! here are some pics from their visit down here..

Here is us all at dinner! we went over to applebees! it was so tasty!

Then, later that night we went to the midnight madness bowling... we had a pretty good time! I suck at bowling, but hey, its all fun!



After bowling, we went downtown and played the tourists. (well, half our group was!) We went into the nugget and got margaritas and some of those oyster shooters. they werent too bad! Then we went to a liquor/souvenir shop. They had the tequila with the worm in it.So we got some to try. (hey try everything once!) I made a margarita with my tequila. here is me pouring my margarita. Look at me, so excited to have it!

But, it wasnt quite what I was going for. i think the look on my face says it all! YUCK!!!!!


its really hard to see, but we have the worms in our mouths! Oh yeah, we ATE them! it was NASTY!!!!



while we were playing with our worms and tequilas mom just drank cosmos. It was a safe bet!





All in all, we had a GREAT time! so much fun!!

No comments: