Friday, April 03, 2009

it is supposed to be spring!

I woke up this morning, and there was about an inch of snow on the ground. What the heck man? I thought we were supposed to be in springtime. You know, the new flowers, the birds singing, the capri weather? This stinks! We did BBQ three days last week, and ate dinner outside. Still working on the backyard. Sunday, We cut down a dead tree from the backyard. Then, we decided to make lots of plans to make it nice outside. Lets see how long we stick to it, because I KNOW when it gets really warm outside, i am going to abandon ship! I hope next weekend we can make a weekend trip to Oregon to visit family. That would be fun, because its a fun little road trip. I will throw some sandwiches in the cooler, fill up the gas tank, and GO!

No comments: