Monday, February 16, 2009

more pics from our weekend

When i got back to work after the long 9 days off, my friend who went to the motley crue concert with us told me that he had uploaded the pics that he took to his website. Just a little while ago, i cruised over there and took my favorites...

(Dave and I)


(Just Me)

(Joe and I after a few drinks...)

(Joe and our friend Billy getting ready to take a shot of Jack)

(Dave and I getting ready to take a shot of Jack)

(Cheers! one last beer before heading over to the events center)

(Nikki Sixx doin the "hey how you doing" thing)

(Tommy Lee introducing the "Muther F@#ker of the Year" song)

Now, i REALLY REALLY need to start on scrapbook pages for all these fun things before i forget what happened. (naw, i will just come back to the blog...)

No comments: