Tuesday, March 10, 2009

busy little bee...

(bday cards i made to put into my store)

when i logged in, i noticed that it has been since feb 16th since i last posted. Sorry! Its been really crazy around here with trying to work, and then the card orders are going out like crazy (which i cannot complain about at all!)

I made about 50 valentines cards...


then i made just 10 St Patty's Day cards (they were kind of hard because its such a different holiday)


And then Easter card orders came ROLLIN in. I have 50 ordered, so i tried to make about 60 -75 so people had a choice.

To see all the cards I have been working on, check out my Gallery

Every day off (that i dont have chores) have been spent hunched over my desk creating stuff.
after easter I dont really have that much to make, so i decided i want to take up knitting. That way when we are watching a movie, or if i am watching Joe play video games, i will have something to do with my hands. I also NEED to get my scrapbooking going for the fun stuff we have done. (the concerts, and all the trips we took) Sheesh. My to-do list is always a mile long... but like my mom says "its alwasy like that!" I amreally wishing for spring. Last night we did BBQ some steaks. It was great to pull out the ole BBQ, dust it off, and FIRE IT UP! the steaks were delicious! We have been trying to keep the backyard clean, so when that great time comes around when you can go outside and not freeze to death, we can enjoy it. Not too much goes on here, until it thaws out a bit.

No comments: