Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Cool Website

http://www.explosm.net/comics/1589/

I found this cool website through a friend of mine. She had posted a comic on her Myspace, and it was pretty funny. I am always trying to find fun new things, so i went to the site, and they do Daily comics. Some are VERY lewd or crude, but then some are really funny! i saved a ton of them (not knowing what i will do with them, but thats how most of my folders are) and i guess i will share them with you on a semi-daily basis.
Not much to do today. going to finish up projects i started yesterday. The dishes are clean, and the floors are vacuumed, so i guess its a freebie. Tomorrow, i have to go back to work, and start our new schedule. (no more week off every month) but we work 3 on, 4 off. not too bad.
its off to refill my coffee, and clean off my desk. Ta-Ta for now!

No comments: