Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hope today is another great day!


Yesterday was WONDERFUL! it was about 65 (well, it felt that to me!) and it was sunny and warm. Blue skies, and just a perfect day! I ended up opening the windows to let the fresh air in (as well as the songs the birds were singing) Yes, i really hope spring is here at last!
here in the good ole Nevada, we don't get spring or fall really. It goes from 45 degree weather one day, to 90 degree weather the next. When you have 90 degree weather two or three days in a row, that's when "spring" is here. We go from winter to summer, and summer to winter just like that (snap of the finger)... I have gotten some overtime days, so I have been kind of busy. Plus, I made all my Easter cards, and then started on some really neat birthday cards. I had borrowed some stamp sets from my Nana, and I have been antsy every day to play with them. When I find a card I really like, I try to make at least 10 of that card. (just in case i need to sell a bunch) I just received a stamp set that enables me to make cards for little boys and girls. The stamps have an alligator, an elephant, a giraffe, and a penguin. I had originally gotten them to do baby shower invites and announcements, but then realized that i could make b-day cards too. On another note, we are HOPING to be able to take a trip sometime soon. Sorta getting cabin fever here cooped up in the house. Maybe a day trip to Tahoe? I would love to take another trip to Sacramento. I really like old town. First though, we need to make sure it wont snow on us over the pass!

No comments: