Monday, March 23, 2009

gunna conquer the day?


I feel sleepy. it is probably because Booda and I slept in until Noon today. After working nights this week, i was just too exhausted to do anything else.
Good new though, our new dryer came! yes, our landlord replaced the 20-year old energy HOG. I had to wait for the delivery guys Saturday. (I'm positive that's why i am so tired!) They brought it in and set it all up, which was great. i really didn't want to try to take that thing down the stairs. today, i am EXCITED to do laundry! (yeah, remind me in about 6 months) Not much else going on except its sorta nice today. the last two days were freezing and snowing! right after all that praise about the great weather. I think later today we will brave the cold, and cut down a tree in the back yard. Its ugly and killing another tree, so we are going to chop it up for camping firewood.
oh, and i got my surgery paperwork in the mail last week. It is getting scary now. I have been having alot of weird dreams about the surgery. But i am also excited and anxious to get this all over and done with. June 17th!!

No comments: