Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Party Night!

This brings us to the party! It was SO. MUCH. FUN. !! everything came together beautifully! and everyone who came had a blast! here are some of the "Best" pics from my camera!


My mom danced the night away! she danced with everyone! here she is getting her groove on! i think this picture is great! it captures her inner boogie fever!

Toward the end of the night things started getting crazy! Here is Steven, Aunt Mandy and Uncle Martins friend from Holland. this guy is HUGE! very tall! but just as fun as the rest of us! This is his samurai pose. Except he has a beer instead of a sword!

Ah yes. I am "pimpin" Stevens cd. its a great cd.. songs keep getting stuck in my head... he asked me if i would "make them available to obtain" during the party. so i tried like hard.. he got a few out though!

Yes, thing were kinda crazy after a night of endless drink and fun! (it was an open bar, and i think i drank like 3 bottles of beringer wine) this is my dads "mack daddy pose"

My Nana and grandpa... All of us were VERY surprised to see the moves they were pulling!

This picture is just really cool.. he took it up over my shoulder... I was in charge of "DJ-ing" while the band took breaks... Uncle Martin had composed a few cds with some GREAT tunes on them!
All i can say here is HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! that would be my mom!

Me with my Stunna shades on! They are the Blues Brothers glasses. we had to wear shades cuz her cake was so bright!

My mom is still getting her groove on!

some of the dancing people!

Joe and My mom. Posing.

I started just snapping away with my camera (sometimes you can get some good stuff) well i ended up getting this picture of my Aunt Brandi and Uncle Dave talking... and i got it just right so that he looks, "funny" this one makes me laugh so hard!

Cousin Katie with her little friend (i didn't get her name) they were quite energetic. they also sat at the table with the band. (groupies already!)

Joe took my camera for a bit. he took this picture of me. i don't know why, but i just LOVE it...

Everyone dancing. in the black dress is Aunt Mandy.. next to her is Aunt Becky, and my mom with her beer.. taking a break from grooving.. next to her is my dad. probably resting from dancing with my mom
Joe and Myself.

A good friend Barb and Myself (Nana and I had met her online and she turned out to be a great person in person! not one of those serial killers)

one of the many group shots that were taken. (sadly the only one we captured on my camera) from left to right, Myself, My Mom, Michelle (a good friend of the family) her husband Steve, Gpa Jim, Gpa Bob, and Gma Dorothy

Cheers to you! Joe and My mom...

And Here is Joe DJ-ing for me while i take a picture break!

No comments: