Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Virginia City!

The day after the party we took a trip to Virginia city. this time we decided to not tour the shops and go learn some history.. we went to a museum, the train ride, the mine tour... and then, hit up a couple saloons!

This picture ROCKS! i absolutely LOVE it! i printed it and hung it in my work locker to remind me just how much fun that trip was! its all of us in the first saloon stop of the day! in the pic from front to back is Eveline, Aunt Mandy, Aunt Becky, My dad, Uncle Martin and my mom, joe, steven and all the way in the back, Tracy and Fred! Good times!!

Us on the train. my mom is good at getting into the pic at the LAST minute! hehe

here we are on the train. in the pink shirt is Aunt Mandy. the only one who looked when i said "HEY GUYS" was Tracy. That's her in the black shirt. We had a great time with her and her husband Fred.

As we were coming back from the train ride this guy was welcoming us back with his pup... A man and his dog. i think the dogs name is duke..

Eveline under the oldest saloon sign...
This is a pic of the staircase that goes up to the gentleman's club. I heard from someone at work that they are going to open the upstairs part of the gentleman's club up. the pictures that we took turned out quite odd... in some, there is a blurry part. (the bright light in the corner is just from my flash, no ghosts there) but up in the right corner its quite weird.. and my mom took some pics with her camera and one, i swear you can see something!!

haha. my mom and Aunt becky.. funny pic.
We tried to take a good pic of Aunt mandy and me. but the guys in the back were up to mischief!

So we tried another with Eveline, in the background, the boys are busy talking

Steven and Uncle Martin. "claiming" their innocence. "no we didn't do bunny ears! are you crazy?"

No comments: