Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Finally some time off!

It has been a hectic last part of the year. I have made 25 gifts, and about 250 cards. Its time for a day or two off! Yesterday i did nothing and it was great. (well, i did do laundry)

i received this pic of my lovely nephew jacob along with a very cute text messgae from "him" (i am pretty sure cheryl wrote it)


hey aunt robin, this is kind of hard to see my cool shirt in the pic, but i wont sit still for mommy to take a better one. Just sittin here eating some cheese and animal cookies, drinking some apple juice.

I made him a few onzies with really cool images on them. you can kind of see this one. I put sailor jerry tattoo art on this one. it says "MOM DAD" on it. its way cool. I also did one with the mudflap trucker girl and one with a neat gutair art on it. I hope i get more pics soon! This week my goal is to get some pics up in the gallery and to share some neat pics of things we have done. I hope to post more soon. As of now, i have to work tonight, and then have a few days off. I think we are going to hole in the house and play lots of Wii.

1 comment:

Nana said...

He is so awesome, and you did a wonderful job on his shirt Robin...thanks so much for posting this...love this little dude!
And yes, you deserve and have earned some "me" time...you have had one very busy holiday season!
Nana