Friday, January 09, 2009

well, i already broke one resolution.....

as i sit here with my cup of coffee, i ponder back to the first of the year. I WAS going to try to post every single day. Then, i had to go back to work. Its very hard to post when i work day shift, because i dont have alot of time in the morning to post. When i get home at night, we eat, shower and go to bed. So maybe i will try to just post on my days off? (lets hope i do)
The big thing everyone is talking about in my family is the recent wedding of my younger cousin Kyia. I attended the wedding, and yes i captured some great pics.













I took 50 of them, but i dont know how much patience i will have with this computer to upload them all. i have another website that i have been uploading all my pics to, because eventually i will have them all printed from that site.

http://robinsgreatpics.shutterfly.com/

the wedding pic are all on there as well as some of the pics we took when we went to see Motley Crue in California.
so far this year it has been great. i also have some pics to upload from christmas. We have made some "general plans" to travel a bit more this year. i was going through our pics from last year, and there were hardly any from "trips" . This year i hope to remedy that.


Thats what i will post for now. I have some good pics from the reception so more to come later :)

No comments: