Thursday, January 22, 2009

superstition

I broke a mirror the other day. I was trying to put some shampoo away in the shower, and the mirror joe keeps in there fell. I was hoping it didnt break. But as i picked it up, there was a big crack in it. I am not really superstitious, but some things will get to me. Like at work, if our press is running good, and someone comments on it. i do the "knock on wood" thing. likewise, i get kinda weirded out if i break a mirror. But spilling salt? doesnt really bother me. I really hope i dont have the 7 years bad luck thing. Not only that, but now i have to buy a new mirror. Rats!

like what you see? you can purchase cards at www.sobeejoe.etsy.com


On a lighter note... i made some valentines cards. I am SO trying to keep ahead of myself this year. I have been working on them for a few weeks. I put out some feelers at work, and i think a bunch of the guys are wanting to buy some. plus i have my "Regulars" . This year, they were really fun to do!

No comments: