Thursday, January 15, 2009

last day off before i have to go back....

its that time again. time for work. Today is my last day off before going back into night shifts. I still have a long list of things to do, but i am doing what i can. So far today i have:
  • loaded and unloaded the dishwasher (twice)
  • completely cleaned the fish tank (poor little guys are swimming in some MURKY waters)
  • Put a base coat and another black coat on my bookcases. (i am so anxious to get them upstairs)
  • started on the mountain of laundry that has piled up this last week
  • started cutting papers for cards (i NEED to get some in my online store, just in case)
  • and started on a special starbucks project for the empty wall space that sits to the right of this computer.
slowly my to-do list is getting shorter. for now, i am killing time so that i can go back out and work on my bookcases. I would at least love to get one completely done by tomorrow, so i can bring it in, and fill it with STUFF.

No comments: