Wednesday, January 14, 2009

working on some side projects...

well, i had a to-do list for this week off that was about 50 items long. I tried to do some things like computer work, but the computer just didnt want to corporate. I did, however, pick up a couple of bookcases from craigslist for free. They were a yucky brown color, so i am repainting them black, to match the rest of the bookcases i have. As of right now, they are out in the garage drying. (thats what i hate about projects, especially PAINT projects)

I got some mojo back this morning and had a few idea for some cards. So, i guess in between drying times, i can work on some cards. I was asked to come back for the craft fair every 3rd saturday of the month. So i am working on some cards for that.

I found some pics of when everyone came over for a "pre-Thanksgiving" dinner. They turned out pretty nice. All in all, we had about 13 people over for dinner, dessert, and good times.


Booda, the King of the kitchen



part of the party chowin down, and doing what we do best in our family, take pics

Miss Pauli

My Mom, after a long day in the kitchen, with me

While we finished up dinner, Joe entertained everyone in the garage. "a game of darts anyone?"

My Aunt Brandi

Kyia's Husband Eddie


Nana and Aunt Brandi

I think this pic was taken after I told him he was doing the dishes


MMMM. steaming broccoli and carrots. my favorite

My Cousin Katie, She was the photographer for me since i was busy cookin.

No comments: