Saturday, March 15, 2008

And WE are the lucky ones?

topic: hair removal. yes, its a nasty subject. but this conversation the other day with my boss got me thinking. You see, we have to wear respirators at work, and it has to fit over your nose, mouth and chin. well, the guys HAVE to be clean shaven, so it has a tight seal around the face... and they don't shave everyday. well, the big boss came out and was yelling at the guys for not keeping up with their facial hair. Well, my immediate boss comes out and says to me "you are so lucky!"
"why?"
"because you don't have facial hair and have to shave it for the stupid respirator!"
"oh. well ya, im glad that i just didnt get in trouble for that, BUT im a girl and thats the only place i dont have to shave! you, my good friend, have it WAY easy!"
and just like that, he was dumbfounded and i was gone!

No comments: