Saturday, March 15, 2008

So much to buy, so little coupons in my wallet

I went to Michaels yesterday. if you don't know, its like a humongous candy store for crafters. Minus all the unwanted calories. I absolutely LOVE LOVE it there. as i walked from isle to isle, clutching my precious 40% off coupon i was very undecided as to what to purchase. oooh, should i get canvases? Distress ink? regular ink? a 4 stamp set? just one stamp? oh man i was so overwhelmed with the possibilities. Then the phone rings. Its Joe.
"whatcha doing?"
"I'm at Michaels" i whisper. i can HEAR him roll his eyes.
"oh really? and what might you be doing there?"
"well, i have a coupon," i begin. another rolling of the eyes, IM SURE OF IT!
"oh. okay. how long have you been there?"
"bout an hour."
"i knew it."
i guess he doesn't get how Michaels makes me feel. forget the lottery. i would like to win a shopping spree there. I guess its the way he feels when we go into gutair center, and he gets SUPER EXCITED. me, I'm pretty bored. i look at all the stuff, then announce I'm going next door to linens and things. if only they would build a Micheal's next to a gutair center. then, we could live in peaceful harmony.

No comments: